Friday 3 July 2009

Steph's Twilight Dream

hey guy this is stephI won a competition to meet the cast of Twilight, i went to this big house where they all lived together, but they where there characters not themselves. When i got there i knocked on the door and the Cullen's answered, Alice took my hand and led me inside and up the stairs she was really excited all smiles. when we got to the top of the stairs i met Bella WHO WAS FULLY BLOWN PREGNANT AND SMOKING A CIGARETTE, she looked at me with disgust and walked away. Then Alice and Edward (who looked HOT!) took me to a room, they said this is where the wolfs stay. I talked to Seth for a minute whilst the others just said hi from there beds. As i was just turning around to leave the room Jacob was standing right in front of me, all of a sudden he picked up, wrapped my legs around him and he started kissing me really hard and heavy, i could literary feel his muscles in my hands and we kissed 4 about 5Min's and then as i came up for breath i looked around embarrassed to see that Edward was laughing as though he expected that to happen.I went and met everyone else and the director and Jacob never left my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment